|V • E|
- Just like Chicken Invaders, only one weapon is available, the Ion Blaster. It has less power levels and more projectile types, including a triple bullet.
- Chickens always wear red vests.
- You start with three lives.
- Extra lives can be obtained by collecting 100 drumsticks.
- It never ends, just like Chicken Invaders.
- Only drumsticks appear.
- There are no Missiles.
- Firepower is upgraded through Gifts, as Atomic Powerups are gone.
- The menu has a play button and two options - 'Play Sound' and 'High Detail'. There's also the "Get deluxe version!" button, which redirects you to the game's page on GameHouse's site.
- With each system, the Chickens get faster, their health increases, they drop eggs faster, and the eggs themselves go faster.
- Your ship is able to be destroyed by a splattered egg if you are at the bottom of the screen and you shoot.
- Firepower can't be upgraded after the final level, meaning that dying will always revert you to the 5th Power Level.
First wave of a system. A single Chicken flies in from the top of the screen. Every system, another Chicken is added.
Four rows of eight Chickens fly in from the top corners of the screen.
30 Chickens with umbrellas fall from the top of the screen. One shot is enough to destroy an umbrella, freeing the Chicken holding it. It's mostly identical to its normal game counterpart, except for that it goes on much longer.
Red asteroids fall diagonally from the right side of the screen. After 8 seconds, they fall from the left side of the screen.
Four rows of eight Chickens fly in from the top of the screen.
35 Eggs fall from the top of the screen. Destroying them frees a Chicken.
An asteroid appears at the top of the screen, which bounces around. Destroying it spawns three smaller asteroids, which will spawn three even smaller asteroids when destroyed, leaving in total 16 asteroids.
Four rows of eight Chickens fly in from the bottom corners of the screen.
Just passing through
This wave resembles Wave 18 - We're surrounded! from Revenge of the Yolk. 28 Chickens arrive from the bottom left corner of the screen and fly around in a circle until they leave.
Show 'em who's boss!
A Big Chicken appears from the top of the screen to fight you.
The game surprisingly has received a Christmas edition. The changes are almost identical to The Next Wave's Christmas edition.
- Chickens wear a Santa hat.
- Leaves instead of drumsticks.
- Ornaments instead of eggs that chickens drop.
- Ice comets instead of asteroids.
- Big Chickens now wear a santa suit.
- The GUI is colored red.
The game can be accessed through the links below.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.