Corn Shotgun is a weapon introduced in Cluck of the Dark Side.
It fires raw corn. Its power is devastating but its firerate is quite low, which can be substantially improved by firing manually. It will improve as the power levels go on, however. Individual corn pellets are capable of inflicting a lot of damage, but power distribution is somewhat uneven.
It's available from Chapter 2.
In Universe, it's unlocked from Tier ?.
- Devastating damage, topping out most weapons and almost matching Utensil Poker.
- Good spread.
- Can almost never Overheat, even with automatic fire.
- Doesn't use much reactor power.
- Low accuracy.
- Very low firerate at lower power levels.
It's a member of the Organic group, so it has its weaknesses and strengths.
- Alien Container
- Barrier (except for LV4 and Egg)
- UFO Chicken/Chick
- Henperor's Apprentice
- Giant Robotic Space Crab (except for #2)
- Hen House
Like other weapons, the Corn Shotgun exists as an item that can be bought either in the galactic shop or at Heroware stores. Its price in the galactic shop is 138 , and upgrades cost 97 , with the total expenditure being 914 . Without upgrading, it weighs 630kg and uses up 70 KW of energy. After fully upgrading, it weighs 895kg and uses up 135 KW of energy.
This weapon has 12 power levels.
This weapon has one type of projectile.
|Used in: all power levels
Behavior: can go forward or to the sides